Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 12 and Apr 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping for this item
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Canadian Cedar Indoor Wet or Dry Sauna Steam Room sauna design is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimizing excessive cubic feet. The compact size enables a simple and fast heat time. This beautifully designed indoor sauna's entrance features a tempered glass door with a wooden door handle, making it a stylish addition to any home. The toughened brown, tempered glass door contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, and remains undamaged by temperature changes. The 3 kW ETL certified electric heater with heated rocks is made for dry or wet sauna experiences. The accompanying bucket and scoop allow you to activate the steam by pouring water over the hot stones, boosting temperature and humidity for maximum health benefits and relaxation. Assembly is simple and can be accomplished in just a few hours with the help of our instruction manual. Included with Sauna Purchase: Sauna with (1) Bench / (1) Level, Wooden Bucket with Scoop, Thermometer/Hydrometer, Anti-explosive Lamp, Heater Fence, ETL approved 3 kW Electrical Heater with Touch Screen Control Panel and 44 pounds of Sauna Stones.
Dimensions: 51 x 43 x 75 inches (1.3 X 1.1 X 1.9 m).
- High quality 2 Person versatile Wet or Dry Sauna with 3 kW ETL Electrical Heater
- Partially pre-assembled construction with built-in venting holes and brown toughened glass doors
- Made with durable Canadian Red Cedar
- Includes: 3 kW ETL Approved Sauna Heater
- Thermometer/Hydrometer, Anti-explosive Lamp, Heater Fence
- 44 lb (20 kg) of Sauna Stones
- Wooden Bucket with Scoop
- Wooden door handle
- Dimensions: 51 x 43 x 75 inches (1.3 X 1.1 X 1.9 m)