Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 12 and Apr 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping for this item
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Coasts sauna heaters are reliable, economical, and built with durable materials that are made to last. Using the CON 4 outer digital controller, you can set your heater for a maximum of four hours of heating with an eight-hour timer delay. The CON 4 controller displays both time and temperature, includes a light switch for your sauna and features two work modes.
This heater is both CE certified for its energy-saving capabilities and UL certified for its stainless steel heating elements that are safe and durable, including a high-temperature cutoff device. The inner heating tank is made of temperature-resistant galvanized sheet metal, and the external shell is made of galvanized sheet metal with fluorocarbon coating, making this heater rust and corrosion-resistant. A special cover reinforces the structural integrity of the heater to ensure maximum functionality and safety under high temperatures.
This heater has a default working time of 45 minutes with a maximum running time of four hours of heating and eight hours of waiting time.
- Let Coasts digital sauna heater bring your sauna to the perfect temperature for relaxation in both home or commercial settings
- Control the heat and time with the CON 4 outer digital controller: set a maximum of 4 hours of heating and 8 hours of waiting; display both time and temperature, sauna light switch, and two work modes
- Outer and inner tanks are made of rust and corrosion-resistant high temperature galvanized sheet
- The heater is CE certified for energy efficiency, with a high-temperature safety cut off built-in
- Technical specifications: 9 kW; 240 volts; CON 4 digital controller